As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Aston & Co ‘the Agent’)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate (calculated annually).
- Payment of costs reasonably incurred for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Aston & Co Estate & Letting Agents is a member of Money Shield, 6 Tournament Court, Edgehill Drive, Warwick CV34 6LG, Scheme Reference: 58480982, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, Membership Number: D04216, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.